Wednesday, July 28, 2010

eh, screw it

So this was just going to be a blog about things i love..ha! it never turns out that way.

i've been looking for a job for quite some time now. And I was super close this last week to getting one! But in all honesty getting a job doesn't excite me in the least bit. I'd rather start something..like a vintage store or travel or something exciting.. it seems so easy to just travel around in the movies doesn't it?? I've had a lot of interviews but they never get anywhere which is lame. But I can't do anything but keep pushing for a job or else my dad is gonna have a fit and throw me out sooner or later..

Which brings me to school...I can't decide if I should go to school at FIDM or not. Decisions, decisions! It's true that it would be an amazing adventure that I'd prolly never get again..but leaving everything behind would be hard and I don't know how I could handle that. It seems there's always something holding me back.

Had a fight with Dillon already this morning..about the same things but we're getting better. I hate drama and all the extra drama that comes with it..seems that people who crave attention are the ones with the most drama, so I try to stay away from them. Dillon likes attention alot of times but he's smart enough to know when to stop haha :) today is the day I ask him about moving to California for school... I'm crossing my fingers..maybe he'll go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena